Archives for January 2008

1,855 views 2 comments

MultiKey Updates…it works with a mouse too!

No, I haven’t forgotten about the other programs that I first started on. I’m still developing Audioshape Sequencer as well as Musical Squares, but recently I have made some big changes/additions to the MuliKey application. I think all of the changes are great improvements and will allows for much more functionality and experimentation within a simple application like MultiKey.

First, if you’ve seen the first versions, you’ll notice that the look has changed slightly. I’ve gotten rid of the background (for now) to allow for best performance. Also the border of the keyboard has changed a bit so that it is easier to resize the keyboard. Previously the border width made it somewhat hard to select the keyboard for moving,

-->