Since 1994, Second Story has conceptualized, designed, and developed interactive media experiences in diverse formats that enchant, inform, and entertain—pioneering ever more effective ways to inspire wonder and connect audiences to ideas and information.
Second Story is looking for a visionary thinker with an inquisitive mind, who is keen to learn new technologies and accomplished at expressing creativity through Actionscript and the Flash platform and wants to embrace the opportunities emerging platforms like HTML5, OpenFrameworks / Cinder provide.
Second Story is looking for an interactive developer who is:
- An effective communicator that successfully collaborates with other designers, producers, developers, engineers, fabricators, and contractors.
- A technical leader experienced leading small development teams, managing contractors and taking a lead role in defining and warranting best coding practices.
- An experienced Flash developer well versed in object oriented programming with ActionScript 3 and building dynamic data driven interactive media experiences.
- A playful experimenter with an interest and experience in developing for diverse interactive platforms, translating years of experience in interactive development using Flash to mobile and web platforms.
- A practical, pragmatic innovator whose solutions elicit responses that justify the effort and expense.